YVIAM is steadfast in its commitment to providing authentic Ayurvedic education and nurturing a community dedicated to Ayurvedic principles. Our current admissions process, designed to maintain program integrity, reflects essential qualifications and a holistic evaluation approach.
YVIAM is dedicated to imparting authentic Ayurvedic education nurturing students committed to the principles of Ayurveda. Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge and skills necessary for the practice and promotion of Ayurveda, fostering a deep understanding of the ancient healing science.
To maintain the integrity of our Ayurvedic program and ensure the success of our students YVIAM has established the following minimum qualifications for admission:
- Educational Background:
- Prospective students must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is preferred but not mandatory.
- Prerequisite Courses:
- Applicants should have a foundational understanding of biological sciences, including anatomy, physiology, and nutrition. Completion of relevant courses is advantageous.
- Commitment to Ayurvedic Principles:
- Aspiring students must demonstrate a genuine interest in Ayurveda and its holistic approach to health and wellness.
- A personal statement outlining the applicant’s motivation for pursuing Ayurvedic studies is required.
- Interview Process:
- All applicants will undergo an interview to assess their commitment to Ayurveda, communication skills, and alignment with the values of YVIAM.
- Recommendation Letters:
- Two letters of recommendation are required, preferably from individuals who can attest to the applicant’s academic or professional capabilities and character.
- English Language Proficiency:
- For non-native English speakers, proof of English language proficiency through standardized tests such as TOEFL or IELTS is required.
YVIAM believes in a holistic approach to education. While academic qualifications are essential, we also consider an applicant’s passion for Ayurveda, personal experiences, and commitment to personal growth.
YVIAM is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants, irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, or background.
To maintain the quality of education and ensure personalized attention, YVIAM may limit the number of students admitted each academic year.
These admission policies are designed to uphold the mission of YVIAM and create a diverse and dedicated community of learners committed to the principles of Ayurveda. The school reserves the right to update these policies as necessary to align with its educational objectives.