AYURVEDIC YOGA PHILOSOPHY
100 Hour Certification
Learn Ayurvedic & Yogic Philosophy Live, Online & Self Paced
Experience the light of yoga. The National Ayurvedic Medical Association recognizes this multimedia (online) training that we’ve designed it to make it easy for you to dive into the world of yogic philosophy through the lens of Ayurveda.
On the surface…It’s about introducing Ayurvedic Yoga Philosophy into your life, practice & teachings.
But really, It’s about inspiring YOU to walk a path less traveled. You will learn how to use and apply the philosophies outlined in the sacred texts in your own life and practice. Once you complete this course we guarantee your life, relationships and practice will never be the same.
The art and science of yoga is dedicated to creating a union between body, mind, and spirit. Its objective is to assist the practitioner in using the breath and body to foster an awareness of ourselves as individualized beings intimately connected to the unified whole of creation. In short, it is about creating balance and equanimity so as to live in peace, good health, and harmony with the greater whole.
This art of right living was perfected and practiced in India thousands of years ago and the foundations of yoga philosophy were written down in the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, approximately 200 AD. This sacred text describes the inner workings of the mind and provides a blueprint for controlling its restlessness so as to enjoy lasting peace.
The first two limbs of the philosophical yogic tree that Patanjali describes are the fundamental ethical precepts called the yamas, and the niyamas. These can also be looked at as guidelines of universal morality and personal observances. The Yamas and niyamas are suggestions of how we should deal with people around us and how we can optimally shape our attitude and behavior. The attitude we have toward people and things outside ourselves are the yamas, how we relate to ourselves inwardly are the niyamas (pronounced nee yamas). Both are mostly concerned with how we use our energy in relationship to others and to ourselves.
In this comprehensive program in the philosophical backdrops of both Yoga and Ayurveda you’ll experience what it truly means to live your yoga through the following comprehensive topic studies.
- What is yoga?
- Philosophy of Yoga
- The Yamas & Niyamas
- The Chakra System
- The 4 Paths of Yoga
- Positive thinking
How You'll Learn
- 12 Weeks of Comprehensive Content
- Weekly live “Tea Time” Q&A classes via live web conference
- Exclusive Online Members Only Site
- Weekly Live Lessons or Audio Lectures & Presentation Slides
- Class Transcripts
- PDF Resources, Lecture Notes & Bonus Resources
- Workbook PDF Download
- Weekly Discussions inside our Private Online Community
- A Supportive Community of other Ayur-Yoga Teachers from around the world to provide support – network – connect – and share your experience.
- Ongoing Support – Guidance – Career Support – Opportunities and Much More!
YOGA VEDA INSTITUTE
- Students will receive a Certificate of Completion from Yoga Veda Institute.
Apply This Certificate Toward a Diploma Program
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- Ayurvedic Wellness Educator
- Clinical Yoga Therapist
- Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist
- Ayurvedic Practitioner
6 Monthly Installments of $199
Full Tuition $997 USD
No Hassle Refunds
- Click Here to fill out the application.
- Once we accept your application (usually within 2 – 3 business days) we will send you further instructions on how to enroll.
- Upon Enrollment, we’ll send you your unique login & course welcome right to your inbox.