Thank you for expressing an interest in our Scholarship Program.
What is the next step in the application process?
- We will review your application and you should hear back from our admissions director within 2 business days with our decision.
- We may request contact information for two individuals who will serve as your references for the program – they will be sent a questionnaire to complete. Please have this information available.
- Proof of high school graduation: diploma or transcript, proof of completion of GED, or homeschool transcript (waived if you have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited postsecondary academic institution, evidenced by official transcripts sent directly from the school);
- Government issued photo ID;
- ALL transcripts for previously attended post-secondary education (college, trade schools, tech schools, universities, etc.). All transcripts MUST be submitted, even if you feel transfer credit will not apply. Official transcripts must be sent for transfer credit evaluations; however, unofficial transcripts will suffice if transfer credit evaluation is not needed/desired by the applicant.
- Native English speaker, or a TOEFL score of at least 88 or a Duolingo English Test score of at least 110;
- Engagement in the Admissions process and prompt response to communication requests from Admissions;
- Participation in Admissions interview.
**Please note, if you are unable to make the scheduled interview time with the Director of Admissions you must cancel within 24 hours. No shows will not be considered for future prospective student interviews as this is considered a breach of academic integrity.