– Week 1 –
Objectives for the current week’s lesson:
Welcome to week 1 of Yoga Philosophy!
This course gives the learners a detailed understanding of the fundamental ideas on which yoga practice is based and the ways in which it has developed during the ensuing millennia.
This week, we will learn the origins of yoga and the journey it has gone through over the last 5,000 years.
Objectives of current week’s lesson:
- AHC/AP Program Orientation
- Define yoga as a system
- Discover the history of yoga
- Students’ initial questions and answers
Email the following answers as an attachment to email@example.com.
1. What is the difference between Hatha and Raja Yoga?
2. Name the 6 schools of Asika Darshana.
3. What is uniting when we talk about yoga?
4. Who is the father of modern-day yoga?
5. What did you learn that was new for you?